The Filming Process
- Organising shoot schedules.
- Writing scripts and interview questions.
- Secure permission from people to be filmed.
- Hiring in specialist kit and crew.
- The shooting of your film.
- Using HD cameras that are often broadcast quality.
- We aim to be creative whilst sticking firmly to your brief.
- Send us some high quality logos, and we will work very closely with your existing branding, fonts and colour schemes.
- If you can, come on down to our edit suite, working with the editor to make changes to a roughcut “on the fly”.
- We can then send you a private link to the almost finished verison for final approvals.
- We can then send you a digital copy of your film, upload it on your behalf or send you a good old fashioned DVD.